Quick game rankings
This is a simple rankings system based on matches played/won by user,
brought on as a quick solution for a big need.
We have plans for a strong statistics system that, when ready, will replace this page.
How the rankings are calculated
Previously, the algo simply ordered the positions within the queried dates range by most wins / less looses. We've updated it as follows:
- First, obtain an average from all the matches played within the range results.
Then, for each user:
- Make the user win ratio by giving two points for every match won, then dividing the total by the average.
- Make each user loose ratio by giving 0.5 points for every match lost, then dividing the total by the average.
- Deduct the loose ratio from the win ratio to obtain the final user ratio.
- Sort all entries by user ratio, highest to lowest.
Note: Staff, system and test accounts are grayed out.